Ratatuille and scrambled eggs.

3/25/2011





I thought this lunch look like something from Aran Goyoaga.
Because she frequently uses eggs and root vegetables...
It happend like this: I saw beautiful radishes at the farmers market and I wanted to buy them,
but I don't like radishes. But they were beautiful! But what am I buying this for if I won't eat it? Oh lord! haha
Well, then I remembered a photo from Aran (which I didn't find again in her blog) where there was a ratatuille with radishes and something else. And I thought it would taste good.
It really did!



For the ratatuille:
3 yams
1 zucchini
small radishes

I sliced all of the ingredients 3mm thick, and layered them in a ceramic tray.
I covered it tightly with foil and baked for 35 minutes in preheated oven at 180oC.

For the eggs:
2 eggs
3 tablespoons olive oil
Chopped chives
Salt and black pepper to taste

I poured the olive oil in the pan and let it heat up for a few seconds before adding the eggs
and other ingredients. I made it with plenty olive oil to make it flavorful.
I let it cook, gently scrambling, for 2 or 3 minutes, and that was it!
Straight to the plate! :)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment