Warm tuna and black beans salad.

4/05/2011



(In Portuguese)


When someone gets home from work real tired, she thinks
"ooh I'm going to eat any junk and fall straight in bed", unless
there is something decent that has been pre-cooked.

But I didn't have anything, neither liked the junk option.
So taking a quick look into my kitchen cabinets and the freezer, the idea came.
The beans were already cooked and frozen, as I usually have them.

1/3 cup black beans
1 can tuna
1 grated carrot
1 grated beet
1 lemon
Black pepper, red pepper, oregano, salt and olive oil to taste

After grating the vegetables, I organized the dish: I made a beet circle, inside it a carrot circle, and left the center hollow. I squeezed the lemon over them.
I boiled the beans, seasoning with salt, oregano and the peppers.
I placed the beans on the dish, and over it the drained tuna, seasoned everything with salt and olive oil, and had a seat to eat!

2 comentários:

João Paulo said...

Flora, como assim feijão e atum, JUNTO? Desde quando tu ta fazendo isso? Tua mãe sabe?

flanzie said...

ATUM É PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIXE


Tô com três posts engatilhados, só não tenho tempo de escrevê-los. Ontem fiz aquela sopa sensacional de beterraba, tá difícil me concentrar no trabalho só de lembrar dela.


Morro de saudades. Amanhã é minha colação. Vai transmitir ao vivo em http://eventos.ufsc.br/formaturas-ufsc/
se quiser dar uma soneca no começo da noite, já sabe qual a melhor programação, haha.

Beijão. Saudades imensas. :)

Post a Comment