Soup

12/16/2010



(In Portuguese)


As in that old saying: more haste, more speed,
when there are deadlines to meet.




2 small sweet potatoes
1 carrot
1 tomato
1 handful of broccoli
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
1/4 teaspoon curry
Oil and salt, as needed


I peeled the onion and garlic and chopped in strips, directly above the pan.
Threw a little bit of olive oil and covered with the lid and let ir sauté while
I peeled the potatoes and carrot. I also roughly chopped those above the pan.
I washed the tomato and chopped above the pan as well.
Left everything sautéing [does that word exist?]... when the sweet potatoes
changed color and turned soft, I added water. I think it was something like 1,5l.
When it came to a boil I added the broccoli in big chunks and let it boil again.
Mixed in the curry and salt, and ate in front of the computer.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment